Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can anybody give me tips on what i should do about my hair please?????

I AM BLACK AND MY HAIR IS NAPPY AND CURLY A LITTLE LONGER THAN SHOULDER LENGTH, WHEN WET...AFTER I PUT GEL AND STUFF IN IT ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY AS IF I HAD PERFECT CURLS..BUT WHEN IT DRIES I LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN HEAD BECAUSE IT DRIES UP INTO A BIG CURLY/NAPPY KLUMP...ANY TIPS ON WHAT I KAN DO
Can anybody give me tips on what i should do about my hair please?????
First you need to examine your hair. Is it dry? Is it damage? If so that%26#039;s the first thing you need to fix. Natural hair thrives on moisture. So conditioner needs to be your best friend. I also notice that you use gel and %26quot;stuff%26quot; as you put it on your hair. Try sticking to one thing. Putting to much or to many products on you hair is just as bad as putting nothing at all. After washing and conditioning your hair try double stranding your hair. (its just like braiding put instead of using three strands of hair you use two.) Let it dry completely and then take the double stands out. Pick them out as little or as much as you want. You can double strand them to the scalp or do individuals. Also remember not to over wash your hair. People with natural had the tensity to wash their hair constantly through the week but over washing natural hair can cause you to strip the hair of it naturals oils. By doing this you are leaving your hair dry and damaging it in the end. I am a license cosmetologist so I know what I%26#039;m taking about. Just email me if have any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment