Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where is my hair?? burned? will it grow? please help(male)?

ok. I%26#039;m a 15 years old boy. short hair. like 6 cm





i always straightening my hair after taking a shower.


but these days I%26#039;ve straightened my hair like 3 times with a little bit product(wax) all over my hair,


wondering why???? because i got a new wax which didn%26#039;t completely get off when i took shower,


and i thought that it wouldn%26#039;t happened anything.but it did. i could see the head bottom clearly all over the head(top head)


which i wouldn%26#039;t before the %26quot;accident%26quot;. my hair is curly and WAS thick. k i don%26#039;t like thick and uncontrolled hair,


but i don%26#039;t want to show my head bottom.





Did it burn away? will it grow back? any ideas?


could it be that its something else?


my hair is strong, i can%26#039;t tear off a single hairstraw


please help..





lol I%26#039;m gonna do a permanent straight this summer


(when my hair is longer)
Where is my hair?? burned? will it grow? please help(male)?
Erm yea i reckon you just burnt it a bit. Yer i%26#039;m pretty sure that it will grow back just hold off on the straighteners maybe once the hair grows back and you want to continue straightening it then buy some protector spray which is what i use.
Where is my hair?? burned? will it grow? please help(male)?
No it didn%26#039;t burn away. straighteners don%26#039;t do that. stop using wax!


and i recommend if you actually WANT hair, don%26#039;t get it straightened. and it%26#039;s not permanent. your hair will faal out.
Reply:I would check your local hair stylest place or store and look for a product tht helps repair hair. They usually have a balm that you put in your hair while it%26#039;s wet and it help repair. also, i f you dont like frizzy, unmanagable hair, check the ends of the part that burned and make sure it doesn%26#039;t look like ribon you shredded with scissors to curl it. That hair is burned and is very brittle and weak. cut that little part out, because straightening it makes it look worse. Trust me, last summer i accidently burned my hair and when i straightened it, it turned into a giant dust bunny looking thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment