Thursday, March 26, 2009

What is the best anti-frizz for your hair?

okay i am bi-racial and i have very frizzy hair no chemicals in it at all but if i go to the salon and they flat iron it 2 hrs later the humidity catches up with me i need some good stuff im gonna try sabino i saw results with that on this girl but i need something for now i heard bed head and john frieda frizz ease PLEASE DONT LEAVE ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE SILKY SMOOTH HAIR I NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME IF YOUR HAIR PUFFS UP INTO A FRIZZY AFRO THEN LEAVE ME SOME INFO
What is the best anti-frizz for your hair?
I will answer questions that use at least SOME grammar. Ever heard of a sentence? Stay in school.
What is the best anti-frizz for your hair?
I buy that Fructis Sleek + Shine Frizz-Ease stuff . only $2 - $4 at walmart my friend got her hair permed and to keep it from frizzing she puts it in her hair and i use it because of her and it helps a whole lot. at the front of my head my hair curls really bad like an africans and i have none of that blood in me so it does help alot
Reply:okay the same thing has happened to me! People have told me about my frizzy hair but i just didnt do anything about it cause i didnt want to use a product that made my hair look greasy! One day i was talking to my friend about how i hated my frizzy hair and she pulled out a orange bottle. She squirted some white cream in her hand and started working it through my hair from root to tip. IT TOTALLY WORKED!! i had no more frizzy hair! the next day i went to Wal-mart and bought some. Its called Suave anti-frizz cream. you should totally check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment