Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please help with my hairrr?! easy question?

i got it cut REALLY short. and it looks horrible


any ways to put it.


cannot go into pony tail?!


please help
Please help with my hairrr?! easy question?
extentions..





or you could tease it a bit, and make it look like its supposed to be that short, and just wait till it grows out.





hope i could helpp.
Please help with my hairrr?! easy question?
I made the same mistake, I need about 1 1/2 more inches until I can put it into a decent ponytail, I say just let it grow out, and you know not to cut it so short next time. The funny thing is that I got the same haircut like 5 years ago, and it looked great, but now it looks horrible.
Reply:try wearing accessories in ur hair.. and try changing ur hair part or flipping up the ends of ur hair with pomade (or whatever it%26#039;s called) or something.. just try new things. it cant be that bad =)

No comments:

Post a Comment